Providing lubricant solutions for both the traditional and renewable energy sector
Working with our lubricants partners Certas Lubricant Solutions supplies a wide range of lubricants and greases for coal, nuclear, solar and wind, designed to enhance reliability and productivity.
Every piece of power generation equipment, whether a turbine, transformer or stationery engine is made by different original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and they have their own oil and lubrication requirements.
Lubricant manufacturers collaborate with OEMs and utility companies to ensure their oils and greases are optimised for the latest equipment technology. Working closely to develop products that are technologically advanced improves performance. All equipment has its challenges and selecting the right lubricant is a critical first step in improving productivity and realising significant Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) savings.
Facts & Figures
- National network, local delivery
- OEM approved
- Reliable deliveries
- Payment options
- Technical experts
- Specialist products
Unlocking savings and productivity
Shell Lubricants believes that there is potential for lubrication to deliver significant business value by contributing to improved productivity and reduced costs. However, the potential impact of lubricants is often significantly underestimated. Understanding how lubricants contribute to Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is the first step to realising potential savings.
Turbine downtime is not only hugely disruptive and expensive, but its repercussions can affect millions.
Machinery and engineers need to deliver peak performance every day. With decades of experience working with rotating equipment, our experts understand the realities of maintaining reliable, efficient turbines.
Lubricants for wind turbines
Designed to thrive in remote locations and developed to perform in extreme conditions. Explore Shells range of specialised wind power solutions.
We supply a complete range of oils, lubricants and grease for the energy sector
- Certas Lubricants supply a full range of lubrication solutions for the energy sector. These include, but are not limited to:
- Power Engine Oils a range of engine oils designed to meet your needs
- Electrical Oils: Oil life is critical to transformer performance, choose from a range of performance profiles designed to protect diverse assets
- Turbine Oils specially developed to help turbines perform to their full operating potential
- Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil (HDDEO) providing exceptional anti-wear properties protect critical engine components, resulting in extended engine life and reduced maintenance costs
- Hydraulic Fluids maintain or improve the efficiency of your hydraulic systems with the latest synthetic, ashless technology
- Gear Oils prolong asset life, prevent breakdowns and increase efficiency of your machinery
- Greases the longer your grease lasts, the longer your components last, and the less lubrication maintenance for your equipment
- Rust Preventatives offering Valvoline Tectyl protective coatings to extend the operational life of vehicles and equipment. Click here for more information.
- Oils Conditioning Monitoring identify potential oil or equipment failures before they become critical
Energy lubricant solutions
Make an enquiry
Certas Lubricant Solutions signs agreement as Official PANOLIN Distributor for the UK Market Certas Lubricant Solutions are pleased to announce we have signed a distribution
UKLA and HSE collaborate on Industry-leading videos to demonstrate fluid quality checks on Metalworking Fluids
The United Kingdom Lubricants Association (UKLA) Metalworking Fluid Product Stewardship Group (MWFPSG) is proud to announce the launch of industry-leading videos based on the UKLA/HSE
Certas Lubricant Solutions, the UK’s largest distributor of lubricants, has launched its revolutionary new metalworking fluid management software, Fluid Command. The cloud-based software, developed by